Sunday, January 17, 2010

So this is the new year

New year, new sewing machine, new blog! In 2009 I started exploring the world of sewing and am now completely in love. I love searching for inspiration, I love choosing fabric, I love the construction process, and I love seeing it all come to a finished product. I hope to use this blog to document my progress in design and sewing, and any other creative directions I may end up going.
To get started, here is a project from this weekend... a gift for my friend's birthday.




The dog was made following a pattern from a book called "Softies" (with a few small alterations), and the bow was made following an online tutorial ( http://www.twigandthistle.com/blog/2009/12/five-days-of-felt-no-1/ ). Her name is Party Puppy.

No comments:

Post a Comment