Wednesday, April 28, 2010

April 28

I was all dressed up and had somewhere to go tonight because I had a dinner date with my papa. We met up in Oakland and had Mexican food. This is what I wore. I read a lot of what I wore fashion blogs so for fun I'll use the format that I've learned from them:
T-shirt: made by NattyJane
Sweater, necklace, and purse: thrifted
Jeans: Blank from Slash in Berkeley
Flats: Urban Outfitters


And now back to my sewing blog format... This is the t-shirt that I mentioned in yesterday's post, all finished up and ready to wear! It's super simple made with two pieces of striped jersey. My new sewing machine makes working with jersey super easy so I'm happy.


Also, I really like the way the sleeves matched up with these chevron stripes.


1 comment:

  1. Great shirt. I love striped shirts, I think worn with some good trousers and heels they are so elegant. I really want to make one myself one day, but first I have to hunt for the perfect fabric :-) Yours is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete