Saturday, May 29, 2010

May 29

This past week my best friend Malia came to visit! We drove down to Southern California to visit our best friend Marie and some other friends from college.

There was plenty of fun in the sun, beach time, and pool time.

We came back to the Bay Area for the last few days of her visit and today went on one final adventure at the Golden Gate.


I was just there a few weeks ago with my sister, but it's the kind of activity that's always exciting.

It was really romantic so we had to hold hands. I think we were the best looking couple out there.

Now Malia has gone and May is almost over so I guess it's time to get back to reality. I'm exhausted, but this month has been amazing! Spending so much time with some of my favorite people was just what I needed.

4 comments:

  1. Amzing place and nice outfits you have!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks like such a fun trip, isn't it nice to get a little relaxing in?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you had an awesome time!
    Gorgeous photos.

    Love
    Aimee
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now I want to go back to San Francisco!

    ReplyDelete