I was recently given a Stylish Blogger Award from Shalyn of ars gratia artis and from Haruna of not enough time for everything. I'm excited to receive this award! Plus the challenge of sharing seven things you may not know about me sounds pretty fun, so here goes...
(1) My name is Natasha Jane, so my uncle nicknamed me Natty J when I was little. I haven't been called Natty J much since elementary school, but I decided to bring it back as Natty Jane for my name in the sewing world.
(2) I have a BA in mathematics, but I also love exploring my creativity through drawing, painting, sewing, and photography.
(3) One of my best friends is named Malia. We were rather entertained when we found out that President Obama's daughters are also named Natasha and Malia.
(4) I love swimming! I started swim team in fourth grade and competed until college. Now I sometimes swim with my local masters swim team. If I could, I would spend all day in the water!
(5) I knocked out my two front teeth when I was very young and the adult ones didn't grow in until I was in second grade. I had quite a few years of singing "All I want for Christmas is my two front teeth."
(6) I still sleep with my teddy bear Natalie who I've had since elementary school.
(7) I love tea! My day just doesn't feel right if I don't start with my morning cup of tea.
Now to choose seven other bloggers to pass the Stylish Blogger Award along to...
Tilly and the Buttons
Sew I Thought...
make it dear
All Style and All Substance