Sunday, September 4, 2011

September 4

Looks like its been almost a month since I've blogged, big apologies! I guess I've just been a bit lacking in the inspiration/motivation department for my sewing.
My summer job has ended so I find myself with endless time, but each time I attempt to start a new project I get mentally sidetracked.
I'm working on it though... my big plan is to get rid of all the clutter (mostly all that clothing and stuff I don't use), then I'll reorganize my sewing space, and hopefully this will all result in happy sewing production! And happy blog writing! So please check back soon!
And sorry if this post was a bit out of the ordinary, I just wanted you to all know that I'm still here, just working on organizing my thoughts a bit before I come back fully!

No comments:

Post a Comment