Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Halloween!

Today I am a flower!

And my cousin Liz is an owl!

I made a flower petal head piece out of felt and I sewed a circle wrap skirt with big leaves on top.

Liz and I made her owl wings by following my bird wing tutorial. They took longer than usual because when they were all finished we realized we had made two left wings! That's what you get for sewing while watching scary movies! We ended up having to dismantle and redo one of the wings.



And just for fun, I dug up a Halloween photo of Liz and I that must have been taken about 20 years ago. Looks like I was a bat carrying around a goblin head? Interesting...
Happy Halloween!

2 comments:

  1. You're costumes are great, well done! Love the photo of you two as kids, the goblin head is hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute, I love your scary faces!

    ReplyDelete