Saturday, January 23, 2010

Projects galore!


I have tons of projects on the brain! But I can't get myself to finish anything. Right now I'm in the middle of quite a few sewing and knitting projects. I found an online tutorial for felted slippers and I'm not much of a knitter, but it was straightforward enough that it got me hooked and I'm almost done with my second pair. I'll be sure to share the finished product (I'm thinking of adding leather in the shape of animal paw prints to the bottoms of the slippers! very exciting).

Today though, I've been working on a shirt redesign for an upcoming birthday and thinking about the things I want to make for myself. I'd like to make a blouse with pin tuck details and, more importantly, a petticoat. I'd like to make a petticoat with lace or ruffles on the hem that would show under a skirt. I have the fabric and some lace to choose from, so now I just need to get myself going. Motivation! Where are you?

Photo found on one of my favorite blogs, http://www.metrobloggen.se/jsp/public/index.jsp?article=19.5147525

No comments:

Post a Comment