Sunday, February 28, 2010

Sunday morning

A very cute, but sometimes bothersome little dog woke me up at 7am by pawing at my face. So I got out of bed and we went on a walk around the neighborhood, Parker hopping around like a puffy white bunny, and me shuffling behind in my house slippers like a zombie. Anyway, when we got back and I picked up the paper I was happy to find that it included the style magazine on women's spring fashion, wee! Early morning wake-up aside, it's been a pleasant morning of style and tea.
One article that I enjoyed in the magazine was about Viktor & Rolf and their fun tulle creations. It's just a silly little blurb, but I liked it because I've always thought it would be fun to work on haute couture pieces. It's amazing how much work goes into them (and in this case, how much material! 193 yards of tulle and 2.3 miles of yarn?!).
Today I'm going to work on a dress that I talked a bit about toward the end of my bloomers post. I'm going out with some friends this week and it would be nice to finish up that dress so that I can be all dressed up with somewhere to go. I'm hesitant because I don't want to mess it up... wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment