Wednesday, August 25, 2010

August 26

Yesterday my friend took me to one of those shops that has all sorts of zany crap. You know, the kind of store that has costumes, crazy socks, glow in the dark everything (including wizards!), inflatable stuff, and tons more random things.
In the bins of cheap toys, next to the sticky foot thing that she put on my arm, there was a section of dollhouse miniatures. I pawed through that section while crossing my fingers that I would find a sewing machine, and as luck would have it, I found one!
I've drooled over miniature sewing machine necklaces online before, so this was quite the exciting find.
Of course the only thing to do after buying a miniature sewing machine is to take pictures of it with cats!




My kitties, Maebe and Grey C, were nice enough to model for these photos.

1 comment:

  1. i just found your blog and i'm in love! you are such an amazing seamstress, and i love looking at all your projects! ps: cute kitties, and that little sewing machine would make a great necklace!

    ReplyDelete