Tuesday, August 24, 2010

August 25

Remember this dress? I made it last June as a gift for my cousin's birthday.

A few weeks later I started one for myself since I had tons of fabric left over. I adjusted the bodice to my size and lowered the front and back neckline. The dress was almost complete, but I decided to put it aside for a bit. I just rediscovered it and only had to add the buttons on the straps and finish the hem... super easy!




I like this dress because it reminds me of a beach umbrella! and who doesn't want to wear one of those.

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful! Combination: dress+ stripes+ summer= perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so cute! i like the buttons on the version for you even better!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute! The one that you made last summer is in my favorites on burdastyle. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So summery! It makes me want autumn to wait just a few weeks more x

    ReplyDelete