Tuesday, April 26, 2011

April 26

While exploring the world of blogs recently I came across an adorable tutorial on poppytalk which explains how to make upcycled Easter egg bunting. Feeling in the crafting mood on Sunday, I thought of this tutorial and made some bunting for my friend Preeti. She is taking the MCAT this week and I thought it would be nice to send her something that would provide some sort of motivation through the last few days of her intense studying.

My bunting was made with recycled paper bags and scrap fabric and it was created in the same style as the previously mentioned tutorial. I really like the look of this project and am already thinking about trying it again!


1 comment:

  1. hi there! i love your blog - are you interested in a link exchange? if so, please leave me a comment on my website. (:

    all the best to you,
    laura

    ReplyDelete