Tuesday, September 13, 2011

September 13, part two!

Last week I made a practice round pair of shorts for my boyfriend. I used the Andre bathing trunk pattern from BurdaStyle and some nice thick cotton that I recently bought at a thrift store. I took my time making them nice and neat with french seams and even added a label.
Well, turns out the fit isn't quite right. He has to pull them way up high to make them look alright... I don't think it helped when I laughed when he tried them on either, oops.
It's a shame because I really do like how they turned out. At least now I know how I need to change the pattern for a better fitting final pair of shorts!




1 comment:

  1. Hey I was wondering if there was a good way to ask you a few questions about your wings. I saw them and HAD to do them. Already bought fabric for the parrot costume. Would you email me so I can ask you some questions? Thanks so much.

    amelia.fazio@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete