Thursday, July 5, 2012

Split Back Tiny Pocket

Another Tiny Pocket Tank? Don't mind if I do. I've used this pattern tons of times, but it just never gets old! 

For this version, I altered the pattern to have a split back. Once the tank was made I sewed the split down along the edge because it was a bit too loose and shapeless in the front to leave it open. If I make another with the split back, I think I'll have buttons going along the back edge for some added interest.

Anyway, it's just a simple, comfy tank that I love to wear!
 

I hope everyone had a wonderful Fourth of July holiday! It's kind of weird to have that one day off in the middle of the week, but I sure did enjoy it! I ended up going on a hike over to a lake for some lounging and swimming.

12 comments:

  1. That looks great - my favorite shirt right now is a split back and my favorite apron looks like a longer version of that, too! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really nice! This is so cute! Love the fabric!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Crap this is so cute...love that fabric! I'm going to start work on my split back tank soon, go team!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic top, it looks great. I might have to try something similar myself, I need some more tops.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just love this top, the back really makes this piece unique and interesting! Great work. Perhaps I will give something like this a go too.... along with your tip!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome. I love the back. I think a solid version with buttons on the back would be fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this top. I've been wanting to get this pattern and now don't know why I haven't.

    ReplyDelete
  8. love the back of your blouse, and also really digging your geological necklace, very organic, i love it.

    http://dallianceswithsuitsandskirts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. too cute! would you consider posting a tutorial? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You make the coolest stuff. Love that print!

    ReplyDelete